Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christopher McVoy, Candidate for City Commissioner District 2

Comment Up
Christopher and Kimberly McVoy

With Christopher's scientific background and experience in government contracts, he will be able to ensure, that when it is time to negotiate a new electric contract, competitive rates and renewable energy will be his top priorities.

Christopher says, "As your City Commissioner, I will help fix the problems of the past and move forward with positive solutions. With my experience in solving water and electric problems, it makes me the most qualified candidate to address high utility rates.

My wife Kimberly and I had our first date in downtown Lake Worth. We bought our home here because we love the city and want to be a part of its future.

I understand the challenges we are all facing. I will put my experience to work improving the city for my family and yours."


ENDORSEMENTS:

The Palm Beach Post

Palm Beach Treasure Coast AFL-CIO

Sierra Club

Democracy for America

National Organization for Women


1 comment:

jonathan said...

Well since Carla Blockson is buying votes at the south 10th street polling location, you might see a surge in votes for her. She is giving away free Hamburgers and hotdogs to anyone who votes for her. No vote for her NO FOOD FOR YOU!! Oh and the BBQ is held in the parking lot of the polling place.