Thursday, April 28, 2022

Disney

While Netflix Goes Broke, Disney Says “Hold My Beer…”

"But while Netflix is in the spotlight for being super woke, they’re not the only ones paying the price. Of course, I’m talking about Disney, who recently lost approximately 15% of their value in just about 3 weeks. And why? Because they decided to go hard against parents having a say in what schools teach their children.

I don’t know if they know this, but schools have absolutely zero authority over students. They are not their possessions, they are not their progeny, they are little humans passing through so teachers can teach them how to read, write, and do math. If you have to use politics to get that across, you’re doing it wrong and need to find another job.

So, to Disney, I say, go broke. I hate it. I’ve never been to Disney World and would have liked to have gone one day, but at this point. Keep pushing this crap until you’re the saddest place on earth or until the board of directors comes to their senses, apologizes, and turns from their wickedness." [redrightvideos.com]

No comments: