Thursday, July 29, 2021

"F*** Biden signs will remain

ACLU Scores Victory In New Jersey ‘F*** Biden’ Sign Case

Roselle Park has voluntarily dropped its efforts to get two suburban women to remove anti-President Joe Biden signage from their front yard for including expletives, after the New Jersey chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) announced they would represent the pair, NJ.com reported.

Homeowner Patricia Dilascio was ordered by Roselle Park Municipal Court Judge Gary Bundy to take down anti-Biden signs she had put up with her daughter, Andrea Dick, for violating a borough ordinance prohibiting obscenities, according to NJ Advance Media.

Read about it...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha

Anonymous said...

They had f trump signs, and those were ok, I guess.

I see a truck that says fuck cancer painted on the tailgate.

We saw pics of kids wearing "Fuck Trump" t-shirts.

And this is what they are upset about.

Anonymous said...

That must be a high-class neighborhood!

Lynn Anderson said...

@4:58...most definitely :) They learned from you guys!

Anonymous said...

If this is what it's come to, it's not worth defending!

Anonymous said...

I would hate to be trying to sell my house nearby. I think I would probably try to sue those women if I were trying sell my house.

This is why people hate the ACLU. Usually, they are associated with ultra liberal causes, but every now and then, they deviate from their path to pick up some off the wall cause like this.

Lynn Anderson said...

Can’t normally stand the ACLU. This should be decided by that city’s ordinance

Anonymous said...

the only one afraid of trying to sell their house would be a dem.GO GIRLS

Anonymous said...

You actually called ACLU a "radical leftist group" on June 21st of this year.

Now you're pointing out how they're helping out Trump Republicans.

I mean...

LOL


https://lynn-a.blogspot.com/2021/06/the-corrupt-georgia-election.html

Lynn Anderson said...

To the troll at 7:36...I still say they are a radical Leftist group. Nothing has changed my mind. OK?
You sure know how to twist a story. typ8ical of liberals. Where did I say they were helping Trump Republicans?
Will you please write your own blog. thank you.

Anonymous said...

I doubt if you ever had a house, 7:33. You probably live under a donated blanket in a culvert somewhere.

Lynn Anderson said...

The ONLY person who is "dense" who comes on this blog is the person who just tried to post again trying to prove some outlandish point. Take a hike.