Saturday, March 30, 2019

Parilla sets up Grant for his late Grandmother

Mark Parilla, still active in Lake Worth, offers $1,209 grant to help neighborhood in Memory of his beloved Grandmother

In Mark's words:

WHAT: Genesis and co-sponsor Enticed Artistry will announce the process to apply for the first “Leocadia Fonseca Grant” (Matching grant of $1,209.00 (December 9 was his Nana’s birthday ergo the $1,209.00)

WHEN: Lake Worth Beach Regular City Commission Meeting April 2, 2019 - 6pm

WHERE: City of Lake Worth Beach City Hall - 7 North Dixie Highway Lake Worth, Fl 33460

WHY: When his grandmother passed away, he wanted to find a way to help others do what she found so much joy in and taught him to do; help those in need. He says that it is a small gesture to honor the memory of an amazing and unconditionally Loving woman.

He has also launched a new website. www.genesislakeworth.org

Read about it...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this guy's back?

Mark A. Parrilla-Focarile said...

I never really left. My Mother and best friend are home owners in Lake Worth and I invested almost a decade of work in our city. If you out live me, that will be the only way you will see me “go away@. 😘💋❤️

Anonymous said...

Lynn, please don't call it LWB. It grates on the nerves.

Lynn Anderson said...

Mark is doing a great thing for Lake Worth and his grandmother.
And @12:13--I am not calling it Lake Worth BEACH unless the caption from the newspaper or new channel uses it.
It doesn't grate on my nerves but it sure ticks me off.

Anonymous said...

lynn I have not heard 12 use lwb yet

Anonymous said...

Nice article in the Post today

Anonymous said...

We are shopping for an inexpensive property in the Genesis neighborhood to buy and open "The Leocadia Fonseca Community Center." You heard it here first! As long as the Lord gives me enough time on this earth to make this next dream a reality to help an underserved area of a city that will always have a very special place in my heart.

xoxo,
Mark A. Parrilla