Saturday, September 10, 2016

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump Relationship

Comment Up

A lot can change over the years and politics will do it every single time. Politics has a way of ruining many friendships.


22 pictures were taken by official White House photographers in June 2000 that shows a friendly relationship between Clinton and Trump.

Bill Clinton now says, "I didn't know him that well. I mean, I knew him. I knew him and I happened to be planning to be in Florida, and I thought it'd be fun to go to his wedding because it's always entertaining."

Read about it...

2008

Read the Bill Clinton transcript where he says "CLINTON: I don't know, you know, Donald Trump has been uncommonly nice to Hillary and me. We're all New Yorkers. WEINSTEIN: Me, too. CLINTON: And I like him. And I love playing golf with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 Nights ago Newt Gingrich on Sean Hannity's, presented a clip with Bill Clinton
addressing Congress in 1995,who said:
All Illegal aliens must be DEPORTED.They damage our economy and job market.We have since lived , with the results of uncontrolled influx of
unwanted tax burdens of South of our Sovereign violated border, Countries,smuggling billions of dollars cocaine,heroine,fantenyl,stronger than cocaine,(1 grain kills,ask Michael Jacckson) all drugs.Bradshaw will not protect you from crimes committed by Drug Cartels' branches in Lake Worth.Crime is out of Control.Sheriff Rick Bradshaw had made Palm Beach County a Sanctuary County,preventing Citizens from ability to defend themselves from illegal aliens attacks.

Anne Marie