Conservative Commentary/Opinion on Local, State & National issues. Hours 7am to 7pm to respond to comments. Globalists, Socialists, Communists and anti-Conservatives not welcomed.
Tuesday, September 1, 2026
Text Scams out to Get You
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I know we get so many of them but I just block those numbers there's so much scam today and all these people they send these texts asking you to do surveys political surveys but you can't even trust anything today so just block everything you get from someone you don't know who they are, trust me you'll be safer and better off for it! With AI things are going to get worse!
1 comment:
I know we get so many of them but I just block those numbers there's so much scam today and all these people they send these texts asking you to do surveys political surveys but you can't even trust anything today so just block everything you get from someone you don't know who they are, trust me you'll be safer and better off for it! With AI things are going to get worse!
Post a Comment