Conservative Commentary/Opinion on Local, State & National issues. Hours 7am to 7pm to respond to comments. Globalists, Socialists, Communists and anti-Conservatives not welcomed.
Friday, September 18, 2026
Sunrise 9-18-26
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The fact that very few highly educated people support Donald Trump shows just how biased our educational system has become.
Not true, I have a PhD and I support President Trump, it boils down to if you are godless or not, the godless hate and want lawlessness they do not support him, it really is only the godless that hate him, must be you are a hater too, did you even go to college? Got Jesus? Or are living for the evils of this world? Sounds like you are hating like Lucifer instead of loving all like Jesus! Praying for you and your soul!
2 comments:
The fact that very few highly educated people support Donald Trump shows just how biased our educational system has become.
Not true, I have a PhD and I support President Trump, it boils down to if you are godless or not, the godless hate and want lawlessness they do not support him, it really is only the godless that hate him, must be you are a hater too, did you even go to college? Got Jesus? Or are living for the evils of this world? Sounds like you are hating like Lucifer instead of loving all like Jesus! Praying for you and your soul!
Post a Comment