Saturday, August 20, 2022

The Corrupt FBI

FBI Unit Leading Mar-a-Lago Probe Earlier Ran Discredited Trump-Russia Investigation

same cast of characters from the Russiagate scandal appears to be involved in the Mar-a-Lago investigation.

The FBI division overseeing the investigation of former President Trump’s handling of classified material at his Mar-a-Lago residence is also a focus of Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation of the bureau’s alleged abuses of power and political bias during its years-long Russiagate probe of Trump.

Although the former head of Crossfire Hurricane, Peter Strzok, was fired after the disclosure of his vitriolic anti-Trump tweets, several members of his team remain working in the counterintelligence unit, the sources say, even though they are under active investigation by both Durham and the bureau’s disciplinary arm, the Office of Professional Responsibility.

The FBI declined to respond to questions about any role they may be taking in the Mar-a-Lago case.

Read about the rest of this corrupt FBI team

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why should the ex-president have classified documents I know finally my job to give it they make me give me my computer my ID my credentials to make sure I don't take nothing home with me how did she get boxes of classified material and saying that he doesn't have anything
I understand when you're packing up stuff that you might have taken a box by accident but when somebody asks you for the box back you say you don't have it and then somebody else finds it oh maybe it was planted

Lynn Anderson said...

The documents were de-classfied and the president has the ultimate constitutional authority to make that decision. Basically, as I understand it, as soon as a document is removed, it is de-classfied. Title 18 was not one of the laws that was listed in the search warrant as a focus of the investigation which makes the unauthorized retention or removal of classified material a crime.
This is a fishing expedition because of just another failure by Democrats to get President Trump. We will soon see how it all turns out.