Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Kyle Rittenhouse literally went through he!! in jail

Kyle Rittenhouse accuses lawyers Lin Wood and John Pierce of leaving him in jail so that they could raise more money for themselves

In jail for 87 days with no running water, $2 MILLION bail

Did everyone watch Kyle Rittenhouse on Tucker Carlson Tonight last night? After he was arrested, he had a horrendous time in jail, did not even have running water and could not bathe. He was afraid to alert the guards. He was 17 years old when arrested.

He then talked about his first set of attorneys who let him rot in jail as they raised money. They had raised $1 million in September. Once they raised $2 million, they still let him rot in jail.

"I was in jail for 87 days," explained Rittenhouse. "Lin Wood was raising money on my behalf, and he held me in jail for 87 days, disrespecting my wishes, put me on media interviews which I should never have done, which he said, 'Oh, you're going to go talk to the Washington Post,' which was not a good idea, along with John Pierce. They said I was safer in jail instead of at home with my family."

No comments: