Sunday, February 28, 2021

The Anti-White Rhetoric is such BULL

Election could leave diversity-rich Lake Worth Beach with all-white city commission

I have to admit, I am so sick of all this liberal Anti-White crap going on.

You are wrong, Retha, when you said, "Our city is a salad bowl of people and we need people up there that represent all of us. All-white does not represent our city."

We should be electing the MOST QUALIFIED, not for the color of someone's skin. Anyone and everyone elected to office represents ALL of the people of this city, black, white, yellow or green.

Read about it...

I PUT THIS ON FACEBOOK--
"An all-white commission would be a shame and I think it would tell us that we need to change the way that we elect commissioners in Lake Worth Beach." Omari Hardy

Normally, people elect people that they believe are qualified and have their values on policy...NOT because of the color of their skin. Hardy is still causing waves in our town...the biggest ra*cist of all.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

He (hardy) has hand picked some of the opposition to our current commission. HAND PICKED (rumor has it)! And I believe the one black lady on the commission is not his choice. A person uses race only when it benefits their agenda.

Anonymous said...

tired of blacks and dems calling me racist because they dont get their way

Anonymous said...

When I moved here, Retha was a City Commissioner, and I was sorry to see her leave. This time I voted for Carla, who seems to be a good fit for the Commission.

I certainly can't argue with McVoy's credentials, but I doubt he is a good administrator.

Ideally, Carla would win the seat, and Christopher would be available to the entire commission for consultation.

That's just my opinion!

Lynn Anderson said...

Commissioners don't administrate...they set policy.

Anonymous said...

"Blockson, whose husband Paul was the Lake Worth Fire Department chief before the agency merged with Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, said she's encountered "many people who feel disenfranchised and angry" and worries that "Lake Worth is one incident away from a riot."".
Is this true? Are we really one incident away from a riot in this City?
This is not the sort of quote I want to read from a candidate, let alone a sitting Commissioner. It's incendiary.

Anonymous said...

Apropos to your comment Lynn; I stand corrected.

As to the comment at 5:40, was that said to you by Carla, or is that hearsay?

Anonymous said...

I wish the story was somewhere I could read about it. Unlike others who b*tch about the PBP, say they're not reading it and then link to it, I refuse to read that liberal rag. And I mean it.

Anonymous said...

Did you read the old newspaper articles about Betty Resch? It appears even the Palm Beach Post was saying no nice things about her. (I do not know how to post the articles).

Lynn Anderson said...

From the article--
Blockson, whose husband Paul was the Lake Worth Fire Department chief before the agency merged with Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, said she's encountered "many people who feel disenfranchised and angry" and worries that "Lake Worth is one incident away from a riot."
Link is on the blog

Lynn Anderson said...

@7:10pm...after checking the article, that quote is by Carla Blockson.

Anonymous said...

When it comes to signs, I rather think that anything colorful, would be an improvement. Maria from the Art Studio oould come up with something impressive.

As far as the back and forth about whose side matters, this is childish nonsense. People with common sense, and a sense of purpose in their own lives don't engage in such trivia

Lynn Anderson said...

@12:13...it matters what candidates think and believe. Not trivia at all.