Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Assault and Obstruction by Liberals

Justice: Anti-Kavanaugh Protester Accosting Elderly Man Gets Struck with Long Arm of the Law

Read more...

Their biggest rallying cry now is "Old White Men." I have a person who comes on my blog who likes to tell me that all of us elderly will be dead soon.

These are the people who say they are tolerant of all people and cry racism every chance they get as their excuse for being obnoxious. And they are learning and encouraged to act this way by elected Democrats, i.e. Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Mazie Hirono and Richard Blumenthal, the biggest phony of all.

After that disgusting performance at the Judiciary Committee hearing by Democrats, I hope all of you are energized to defeat them on November 6 and decide to just WalkAway. I did, 10 years ago.

1 comment:

Laurence said...

Thank God !

It's past time rude, violent resisters are arrested when they engage in illegal tactics.