Saturday, October 20, 2018

Lana Marks of Palm Beach in consideration as Ambassador to South Africa

Mar-a-Lago member Lana Marks headed to South Africa post?

Well, let's hope not. I can't imagine that Lana Marks who I thought was much older than myself at the time, is any nicer now than she was decades ago when I took a job with her and left after one day,although people can change! I was hired to be her executive assistant. It was my shortest job in history and one of my better decisions to leave immediately. I told her not to pay me for that one day and she complied.

"In more than a dozen past lawsuits against her in Aspen, New York, California and South Florida, Marks has repeatedly been accused of stiffing her attorneys, accountants, landlords and employees. She is also embroiled in bitter, international legal battles in South Africa and Israel with her siblings over a family trust and the care for their 89-year-old mother."

President Trump, I implore you to reconsider Mrs. Marks as ambassador to South Africa.

Read this article on Lana who had several obsessions: with her relationship with Princes Diana, her micro-management at her corporate headquarters and her lack of trust for any of her employees.

No comments: