Sunday, July 7, 2013

Highwaymen artist, R. L. Lewis


R. L. Lewis is one of Florida's most versatile "original" Highwaymen Artists, whose past and present works are seen by many across Florida, the United States, and the World. He has not only sold many of his works but has additionally educated and exposed thousands of students and adults during the past four decades to his "GOD bred" artistic talents, so says his web site.

R.L. Lewis is my favorite of all the Highwaymen. There is just something I love about his trees.  I have never seen a painting by him that I didn't just love at first sight.

I am now the proud owner of another one of his paintings, the latest shown above.  Bought in downtown Lake Worth and a gift from an angel and great friend, Barbara Jean.

Buy local!

No comments: