Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stolen tag on S. Lakeside Drive

Comment Up
Stolen tag

Case 13098648
100 BLOCK S LAKESIDE DR
Palm Beach County Sheriff
7/19/2013 3:19:00

This is the same block where the used hypodermic needle was found...crime happening regularly right near  Bryant Park. I guess now we all need to check the rear of our cars.

These criminals used to come out at night like cockroaches but are no longer afraid of daylight. They are not the least bit worried about the sheriff because they seldom even see a sheriff's vehicle. They are even burglarizing homes in the middle of the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice how some people still worship the sheriff. How much do we pay them?

Anonymous said...

I say lets hire Zimmerman!!!!

Anonymous said...

We had a tag stolen 12 years ago, Lake Worth was patrolling not PBSO. Officer told us not to bother putting temporary tag on paper because 90% of cars that have them were fake anyway.

I don't know where you live or drive, but I see cop cars left and right driving down Federal,Dixie, Lake, everyday. I'd even say its impossible to drive from the spillway south to Lantana Rd without seeing one. Try it?