Friday, September 20, 2024

Trump on Gutfeld

Trump Jokes After Apparent Assassination Attempt: ‘Always Said Golf Is a Very Dangerous Game’

From everything that I have read, Trump was a big hit on Gutfeld. And in spite of the circumstances, he always maintains his humor.

Former President Donald Trump is joking about the game of golf and the second apparent assassination attempt.

During his appearance on “Gutfeld” Wednesday, host Greg Gutfeld asked, “Mr. T, how’s your golf game?”

“Well, I haven’t been thinking about it too much lately,” Trump said, before joking, “I always said golf was a very dangerous game.”

Gutfeld responded, “It really is, especially if they’re playing with you.”

Trump called the incident “pretty sad.” Gutfeld proceeded to ask, “If they had told you that the shooter was there, would you have tried to take him out with your 3 wood?”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched it and thought it was a great Gutfeld show.

Lynn Anderson said...

I did not watch it as I just am not crazy about Greg Gutfeld.