Wednesday, June 16, 2021

LOOMERED - $400 million in “Zuckerbucks” that flowed into elections offices just before the 2020 Elections

Around the country, both Republican and Democrat politicians and supervisors of elections officials were gladly taking money from the $400 million pot offered by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to fund mail-in voting just before the 2020 Election.

Laura Loomer said, "When my own county was caught taking this dirty money, I had to look into it, but I was stonewalled, ignored, and my questions went unanswered.

So, I confronted the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections, Wendy Sartory Link." Watch here:



On June 14th, Laura Loomer confronted Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Wendy Sartory Link, over the $6.8 million she accepted from Mark Zuckerberg to alter voting procedures in 2020.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody pays any attention to her, don't you realize that. Eventually she will wind up either getting arrested, or beat up.

Everybody knows she's nuts!

Lynn Anderson said...

@2:42...are you saying you don't believe her allegations about SOE's getting money from Zuckerberg or you just believe she is nuts based on?

Anonymous said...

Her reputation precedes her!

Anonymous said...

I voted for her. Like her.

Anonymous said...

You should let her know. Not many people do.

Anonymous said...

I think when she handcuffed herself to the door of Twitter HQ in NYC wearing a Jewish gold star was pretty much the time I thought she wouldn't make a good congresswoman.

But my standards might be higher than many Trump supporters.

Lynn Anderson said...

@10:24...your standards? She's an activist but just happens to be a Republican. Democrats pull the crap all of the time calling attention to themselves or causes. Republicans are much more demure and consequently vote for people like Mitt the Mutt. I prefer a Marjorie Taylor Greene type if I had a choice.