Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lepa was Leaping

Comment Up


Bob Lepa is a public figure. He is a stock broker and an Associate Vice President of Wells Fargo Advisors a financial firm, a person guarding your investments. He is a member of the Lake Worth BOARD OF TRUSTEES EMPLOYEES’ RETIREMENT SYSTEM, serving a 3 year term. Why then would an educated man such as Mr. Lepa stoop so low at a public meeting to utter an audible obscenity towards someone taking his photograph? He is in the public arena and there really isn't any right to privacy in public places.

Joakim Noah, basketball player with the NBA Bulls, was just fined $50,000 for an homophobic slur. Kobe Bryant was fined $100,000 for the same. Professional sports have stringent civility rules. When residents serve on city boards, they should conduct themselves professionally especially towards the public and the commission they serve.

Mr. Lepa did not want to be photographed so I have X'd out his face with X's and O's. I have to send him lots of love because my cousin is a friend of his on Facebook.

P.S. What about some anger management classes?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows he's a nasty guy. He hates everything but his wonderful self.

Anonymous said...

Bob is just another representative of the misinformed, mindless mob. This is why our elected officials should limit themselves to city Commission meetings. They shouldn't have to be assaulted by ignorant vigilantes.

Anonymous said...

Bob made a comment about 3 years ago that he couldn't stand anyone living west of Dixie. Great humanitarian.

Lynn Anderson said...

Well, Anonymous, whoever you might be--NO GUTS, NO GLORY. First of all I hope that this IS Loretta because if it is not, it is totally misleading. I responded to Loretta for an unkind comment she made towards me at the mike at a public meeting for anyone on the Internet to hear. I responded to her, off the mike.

Happy to see that you are reading my comment policy. Adhere to it or do you have a comprehension problem too?

Lynn Anderson said...

What proof does Mr. Lepa have to say anything he says? It's his opinion and this commenter was addressing the subject of the article. I wouldn't expect the rousers to like it.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was an inappropriate comment as well when I read it this morning and was surprised you posted it as you have censored me for much less.

I'm glad to see you removed it.

Anon Y Mous

Lynn Anderson said...

I'm happy that you approve. Now we can all stay civil.

Anonymous said...

It appears he cannot separate his personal life, from his public. I have contacted his company with link to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Even if you really did that, I am sure that his employer knows what he is all about. You can't hide your true self. It all comes out. Is he really married?