Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Whoopie is "filthy"

‘She was so filthy’: Trump EXPOSES Whoopi Goldberg’s past

Many celebrities have chosen to work with Donald Trump in the past, but that hasn’t stopped them from suddenly deciding he’s our country's greatest threat.

One of those celebrities is Whoopi Goldberg, and at a recent rally, Trump called her out not just for her past association with him, but how “filthy” she really is.

“I’ve hired Whoopi to work for me as a comedian, before this stuff, and a long time ago,” Trump said. “I’m not particularly shy about what I hear. Her mouth was so foul, she was so filthy, dirty, disgusting. Half the place left. I said I’d never hire her again.”

And Whoopie admits she is "filthy."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is nasty and a filthy mouth every other word is the f word that's why I don't like her never watch her or listen to her and I don't know why they keep her on The View I think it looks really bad for their news organization but she's a filthy disgusting pig!

Anonymous said...

Lost all respect for this loser, what a hater!

Anonymous said...

She will go to hell!