Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Three Pfizer Scientists speak out

"During this COVID mess, there has been a lot of information, disinformation, and misinformation. It's honestly a tough job to try and flesh out the truth on a matter. So who better to speak on the matter than the doctors behind the vaccines themselves. But, not in a position where they know that they're being watched so they can say the "correct" things, but rather in an undercover operation where they can speak freely.

Project Veritas recently dropped a MASSIVE bombshell on this whole thing. They have not one, not two, but THREE Pfizer scientists telling an undercover journalist that natural antibodies are better than those from the vaccine."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just starting to get in the mood to get vaccinated because I'll be flying to the northeast in December but after watching this...nope. I'm glad I saw this in time. Saves me the trouble. I'll take my chances on the plane. I know two other people who got it and all they got is little coughs, no fever! I can handle that.

Thanks for the movie! It convinced me.