Saturday, December 1, 2018

Quote of the Day - Kid Rock


“I think the president’s doing a great job with his policies. I wish, you know, I heard you earlier in a bumper asking people what was their biggest concern and mine would be just, you know the division in the country right now. It’s so hard for people just to get past that we can disagree and still be cordial with one another.

You know and just talk about things without going for each other’s throats and protesting everything and God forbid you say something a little bit wrong, you’re racist, homophobic, Islamophobic. This, that and the other. People need to calm down, get a little less politically correct. And I would say you know, love everybody, except I’d say screw that Joy Behar b****. Everybody but that.”

~ Kid Rock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice sentiments but it will never happen. Democrats won't allow that to happen. I agree that Behar is a *itch.

Anonymous said...

Go Kid Rock !