Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Jerome Corsi refuses Mueller's plea deal - "I'm not guilty of anything."


The American people have got to understand we have a criminal Department of Justice, and they are taking citizens…. I’ve never committed a crime in my life. I’m 72 years old. They want to bankrupt my family. ‘Is Daddy going to prison?’ My wife is crying every day. They can put me in prison. I can die in prison. But, I will not lie to say that I didn’t tell the truth to the special counselor.”

Mueller's goal is to get his 235 pounds of flesh--President Donald J. Trump. After spending over $20 million dollars on this "Witch Hunt," Mueller now has George Papadopoulos in prison for 14 days for false statements he made to the FBI.

5 comments:

The Facts said...

"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 32 people and three companies — that we know of.

That group is composed of four former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Six of these people (including now all four former Trump aides) have pleaded guilty."

Mueller's intent is to find out who colluded with Russia to undermine America's elections. Wherever the trail takes him, he will go. Every American supports him.

Lynn Anderson said...

Mueller vs Trump is evil vs good and the government is not the solution to the problem here, it IS the problem. team Mueller is nothing but a bunch of headhunters playing the ultimate game--taking down Donald Trump.

The Facts said...

Like I said, every American supports efforts to prosecute those persons intent on disrupting America's democracy.

Republican or Democrat, if someone is working to undermine our electoral system through fraud, colluding with the enemy or manipulating the results, they are a threat to this country. Those who support those efforts or turn a blind eye are complicit and just as much a threat.

Anonymous said...

This seems to be an incredibly successful witch hunt.

Lynn Anderson said...

@%:54--yeah...NO Trump/Russian collsion to win an election from crooked Hillary.