Sunday, December 19, 2021

The Difference in Narcissist, Psychopath, or Sociopath

you always have to deal with a few Nut Jobs in a condo

I have definitely one owner who has had bizarre outbursts directed at me as president. She has told others she will have my head on a platter at our annual meeting and her lies towards me are incessant. The other one hates rules and has aligned herself with the nut job. I wanted to find out whether they were simply narcissistic or if they might be a psychopath or Sociopath.

I've decided, after viewing this video, that both of the later categories are dangerous and one of these owners falls into one of these categories. They get a perverse pleasure in breaking rules but don't think about consequences...they lie and malign those in authority with whom they disagree and one actually has used cruelty to gain empowerment in her quest for relevance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to be on a condo board. There is always some idiot that will make your life miserable. I got off the board as I couldn't stand some of the people.

Anonymous said...

The difference between condo and condom?

A condom only has one dingaling (used a much cleaner word).

Do not get off the board. They need your knowledge and dedication. If you quit, they win! Stay strong.

Anonymous said...

Condo living can be great if owners live within the rules. The problem is all these silly people who think they can do whatever. I live in a condo downtown Lake Worth Beach and basically I like it.