Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Mayor Dave Kerner Defends our Governor and the Facts

Democrats Start to Resist Left's Growing Insanity

Everyone saw the 60 Minutes hit piece segment on our governor, Ron Desantis.

Our stand-up Palm Beach County mayor, Dave Kerner, told the facts and had this to say:

"The reporting was not just based on bad information — it was intentionally false," said Mayor Dave Kerner, D-Palm Beach County.

"I know this because I offered to provide my insight into Palm Beach County's vaccination efforts, and 60 Minutes declined. They know that the governor came to Palm Beach County and met with me and the county administrator, and we asked to expand the state's partnership with Publix to Palm Beach County."

Kerner continued, "60 Minutes should be ashamed." He argued that the show excluded his perspective because it "kneecaps their narrative." [Newsmax]

I can't say the same thing for Commissioner Melissa McKinlay who WAS playing politics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us all remember who tried to make Florida look bad, and who told the truth in the next election.

Anonymous said...

Amen 4:45!

Anonymous said...

Dave has my vote. I'm a Conservative. Labels don't mean squat. Dave stood up for the people of Palm Beach County. Actions and Honesty are more important than the D or R by your name.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree 5:00 PM. He has my vote as well. He did the right thing. That means more than party affiliation. I'm an NPA, but I can always change that before a primary election.