Thursday, July 30, 2020

AG Barr survived the Democrat Onslaught

 Pelosi Refered To AG Barr As A ‘Blob’

“The President has not attempted to interfere in these decisions. On the contrary, he has told me from the start that he expects me to exercise my independent judgment to make whatever call I think is right,” said the Attorney General.

If the Democrats had allowed him to speak, they would have learned something. But that was not what this hearing was about.

"I'm going to answer the damn question," said Barr


“What makes me concerned for the country is, this is the first time in my memory that the leaders of one of our great two political parties, the Democratic Party, are not coming out and condemning mob violence and the attack on federal courts,” Barr said. “Why can’t we just say: ‘Violence against federal courts has to stop?’ Could we hear something like that?”

1 comment:

Lynn Anderson said...

You won't hear it from Democrats. Enemies of this country.