Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I-95 Traffic at 10th Avenue North to be diverted

Comment Up

I -95 northbound traffic will be diverted at 10th Avenue North nightly, 11 p.m. until 5 a.m., Sunday, Aug. 21 through Thursday, Aug. 25 to allow for bridge beam placement over I-95.

This $11.2 million, 0.579-mile project began construction on Monday, Nov. 2, and is expected to be completed in summer 2017, weather permitting. Work is being performed by Community Asphalt Corp, with Cardno administering the construction contract for FDOT.

Maintenance of Traffic I-95 northbound traffic will be diverted at 10th Avenue North to allow for bridge beam setting over I-95, nightly, 11 p.m. until 5a.m., Sunday, Aug. 21 through Thursday, Aug. 25 FHP will divert I- 95 northbound traffic to the northbound exit ramp at 10th Avenue North. Motorists will then be routed back to I-95 northbound via the northbound I-95 entrance ramp from 10th Avenue North.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that should be a boon for the late night working ladies on dixie highway! let the rest of the county see what lake worth has to offer!