Saturday, October 18, 2008

Give it up, you know!


It just proves that power and money can buy you a Congressional seat and even buy you “love,” temporarily. Let’s hope the voters have more sense than Tim. Tim didn’t even have to work hard for this one but he still managed to screw it up, big time. What a dope.

Tim Mahoney on his multiple affairs--

"First of all, it's not my decision. It's going to be up to the voters. You know, what I did was wrong and, you know, it's going to take a lot of work to build back my relationships with my daughter and my wife and ... to make that better.

"But at the same time, you know, I have not violated my oath of office, nor have I violated any laws. And if you take a look at my work in Congress, people have recognized the quality of the work. . . . I have delivered real results for people."

BUT TIM, THIS IS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY WE DON’T TRUST YOU, "YOU KNOW." You took an oath when you married. You violated that sacred trust. Why should the voters believe you won’t betray them also. Do you really think that we are stupid, Tim? Give it up, Tim!