Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Postmaster General debunks Democrats' Conspiracy Theory

Postmaster General Destroys Liberals’ Latest Conspiracy Theory in Under 30 Seconds

Postmaster General Louis DeJoy shredded the far-left’s latest narrative regarding the US Post Office Monday; shattering the liberal conspiracy theory that President Trump is disrupting the mail to steal the 2020 election.

“As part of this conversation, there are many inaccuracies I’d like to correct. I did not direct the removal of blue collection boxes or the removal of mail processing equipment. I did not direct a cut-back on hours. I did not direct the elimination or any cut-back in overtime,” said Louis DeJoy. “I did however suspend these practices to remove any misconceptions about our commitment to delivering the nation’s election mail,” he added. [Hannity]

No comments: