Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Rino Attack Ad against Trump

Trump Unleashes on 'Loser' RINOs After They Release Attack Ad

Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Trump, is married to George, a Trump hater and who is behind the attack ad along with other loser Republicans.

"A group of RINO Republicans who failed badly 12 years ago, then again 8 years ago, and then got BADLY beaten by me, a political first timer, 4 years ago, have copied (no imagination) the concept of an ad from Ronald Reagan, “Morning in America”, doing everything possible to.... Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump ....get even for all of their many failures. You see, these loser types don’t care about 252 new Federal Judges, 2 great Supreme Court Justices, a rebuilt military, a protected 2nd Amendment, biggest EVER Tax & Regulation cuts, and much more. I didn’t use any of them.."

Read about the RINOs and their despicable ad.

3 comments:

Dave Hodges said...

I hope Trump starts having his rallies again. I'm ready to go this week if he had one. I want to be with my friends to cheer on the greatest president ever...and do it without the BS masks. We all need to get back to life as normal and that includes attending rallies. Who is with me???

Lynn Anderson said...

I'm ready! He was great last night in Arizona at Honeywell. Sounded like his old self on the campaign trail.

Dave Hodges said...

I agree! I would love to see them packed, shoulder to shoulder, every week! He could travel to a different red state and hold a rally where we could all crowd together like we used to before this fake pandemic started. I bet we could get 25-30,000 people in the venues if they were squashed close enough. Anyone with a mask gets tossed out! LOL!