Saturday, October 10, 2026

"Where is TalaFREAKO?"

Trump wants to know where is Texas Democrat “TalaFREAKo?”

Democrat candidate James Talarico has not shown his face at an in-person Texas event since September 26...

President Trump and Ken Paxton are pressing Democratic rival James Talarico over a nearly two-week campaign absence he blames on the flu as some volunteers worry about momentum.

At a Wednesday campaign rally in San Antonio, Texas Attorney General and Republican Senate nominee Ken Paxton put the question directly to the crowd: “Where is James Talarico?”

President Donald Trump joined the scrutiny the same day, calling the Democrat “MISSING IN ACTION” and questioning how a flu diagnosis could keep a Senate candidate off the trail for so long with Election Day less than a month away. Fox News Digital reported the exchange and the growing chatter around Talarico’s prolonged stretch away from in-person events.

Talarico, the Democrat challenging Paxton for the U.S. Senate seat, has not appeared at a publicly documented in-person campaign stop in Texas since a Sept. 26 news conference in Carrollton on gasoline prices and the war in Iran.

He later attended a private fundraiser in New York and joined a Sept. 30 business forum only by video after saying he received a flu diagnosis the evening before at a Dallas urgent care facility.

Where is TalaFREAKO?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me see if I understand this . . .

1. The U.S. is at war with Iran.

2. Russia is helping Iran in that war.

3. The U.S. is now giving Russia money that it can use to help Iran destroy U.S. bases and kill U.S. troops.

Donald is smart & patriotic like that.

Lynn Anderson said...

@2:36...claims that the U.S. is directly giving money to Russia to fund Iranian operations have been explicitly denied by the White House. Do you honestly believe Trump is stupid?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the low IQer is at it again!

Anonymous said...

Remember you have some real low IQ individuals coming on your blog making a lot of stupid fake false evil comments! They're just like all the fake false news and false religions that we see and hear about today all the time! Just filled with hate vengeance terror and evil and wickedness!

Lynn Anderson said...

@10:33...I delete most all of them

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you I have a good Christian blog the miracles of God and I don't get nasty comments ever on my blog people are respectful of Jesus and I so appreciate it and love my blog. But when you look at the comments for example on YouTube there is so much hate on YouTube the social media today is just horrible all the negativity and hate and evil that you see on social media it's just awful people really need Jesus today more than ever! And I'm sorry that you have to deal with so many idiots and haters on this blog I know you work hard and try to do your best and give us a really great blog to respond to and I love it! May God bless you always Lynn!