From Deborah Adeimy: "Dear Lynn, See this Video? Firing the Police Chief for a picture with me? Lois-Epstein coverup too? More cruel actions by extremist Lois Frankel. Help me get truth out by to Voters, end Frankel's decades of radical left Votes and corruption. REVEALED, Lois covered up her Epstein involvement occurred simultaneously with her own hidden FBI corruption Grand Jury case. Lois hid her corruption files under "John Roe" for 18 years and Clerk Caruso unsealed them in April."
As one politico said: "Until Mike Caruso became Clerk of Court' previous Clerks covered up and refused to comply with a court ordered release of the damaging Grand Jury Report of Frankel’s 'culture of corruption.
It is no coincidence that Caruso’s release of Frankel’s scandal from 2 decades ago & his sudden removal from his Clerk position has taken place."
Deborah Adeimy is a business executive, mother, and 5th generation Family in her hometown of West Palm Beach. As a native Floridian, Deborah has lifelong ties, friends and relatives throughout Palm Beach County, her three sons now in college.
With Deborah’s historic local Family roots comes special, deep loyalty and the unique knowledge to Represent her District. For decades, Deborah has been a trusted Fiduciary and Financial Advisor to families and businesses.
It's time for Deborah Adeimy to win her election and replace Lois Frankel.
1 comment:
I can't stand Lois Frankel I think she's so evil and I hate that she pushes so much abortion she's just so so pure evil such a slave for Satan! I would never vote for another Democrat ever again in my life although I'm no party affiliation only voting for all Republicans because Democrats are demonkratz they are Dumocrats and they are pure evil!
Post a Comment