Showing posts with label Trump Dossier. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Trump Dossier. Show all posts

Wednesday, April 15, 2026

John Brennan, the "alleged" mythomaniac

John Brennan calls for Trump's removal while facing DOJ investigation over alleged lies to Congress

Former CIA Director John Brennan, already a target of a Justice Department investigation into whether he lied to Congress about the Steele dossier, went on cable television and called for President Donald Trump to be removed from office using the 25th Amendment.

The remarks came during an appearance on MSNBC NOW with host Ali Velshi, as Fox News Digital reported.

Brennan, who served as CIA director under President Obama, told Velshi that the 25th Amendment "was written with Donald Trump in mind", a claim that would have surprised the amendment's actual authors, who ratified it in 1967. He then escalated his rhetoric further.

"Allowing someone like this to continue to be the commander in chief and to control the tremendous capabilities of the U.S. military, including our nuclear weapons capability, which he seemed to allude to when he said he's going to just eliminate a entire civilization."

That the former head of America's premier intelligence agency would push a constitutional mechanism for presidential removal, while under active criminal investigation by the very government he wants to intervene, tells you everything about how certain corners of the Washington establishment operate. The rules apply to everyone else.

Read about John Brennan

The core question is not whether a former CIA director has the right to criticize a sitting president. Of course he does. The question is whether a man under active criminal investigation for allegedly lying to Congress about his role in a discredited intelligence operation has the standing to lecture anyone about fitness for office.

All these Democrat reprobates know what media outlets that will be receptive to their lying charges.

Friday, October 28, 2022

The Deep State Converted Danchenko into a Confidential Human Source

Email Released in Danchenko Case Proves Obama and His Deep State Lied

They Set Up President Trump in Attempt to Remove Him from Office

With the new information that came out last week, it’s now even more appalling to look back and see former AG Bill Barr’s comments regarding the Danchenko case.

Barr shared that the DOJ and Durham did a good job prosecuting the Danchenko case that ended in no indictments against Danchenko. All of the major players in the attempted coup of President Trump walk free today.


The newly discovered email was sent by FBI agent Kevin Helson to unknown recipients on Jan. 12, 2017. The email’s heading reads “Plan to Convert Danchenko into a Confidential Human Source (CHS).”

This email is critical for several reasons. It shows that the FBI intended to hide Steele’s main source behind CHS status after they had previously discovered Steele couldn’t back up the claims in his dossier despite their offer of $1 million to him for any corroboration. As a CHS, Danchenko also would be shielded from any external investigations—including those of Congress.

Read the Gateway Pundit

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Danchenko and the Infamous Dossier

Special Counsel Durham Takes Aim at FBI in Closing Arguments in Danchenko Trial

ALEXANDRIA, Va.—FBI agents investigating the anti-Donald Trump dossier authored by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele should have done a better job investigating the truthfulness of its source, special counsel John Durham said in closing arguments for the source’s trial on Oct. 17.

Durham said FBI agents should have performed a “detailed review” of Igor Danchenko, the source, and his statements, including a behavioral assessment, an examination of Danchenko’s finances, and a polygraph test, at least some of which were recommended by FBI experts.

Danchenko has taken credit for the bulk of the information in the dossier, a collection of rumors, lies, and innuendo that painted Trump as potentially under the thumb of Russian President Vladimir Putin, which was hyped by Trump rival Hillary Clinton, who was later revealed as being one of the document’s funders.

Read about Danchenko

Monday, October 17, 2022

The Biggest Hit Job on any United States President

Will James Comey and Robert Mueller Be Prosecuted for Lies John Durham Uncovered?

While special counsel John Durham’s prosecution of Steele dossier source Igor Danchenko appears to be headed toward acquittal, Durham has used the trial to make public a number of revelations that cast the entire Trump-Russia collusion narrative in a fresh light.

Most prominently, Durham revealed that on Oct. 3, 2016, the FBI had offered dossier author Christopher Steele up to $1 million to provide any information, physical evidence, or documentary evidence that could back up the claims in his dossier. But despite the huge reward on offer, Steele did not provide any such information. He couldn't verify any information, as the entire dossier was a lie.

The inclusion of Steele’s dossier in an official U.S. intelligence community product gave the dossier the credibility it had lacked up until that point. The goal was to ruin Trump and the media ran with it.

Read the account of the Big Lie

And the "assassination" of Trump continues to this day and low information voters believe it. That's the tragedy.

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Danchenko, the "Confidential Human Source"

The FBI Ordered Informant Igor Danchenko to Erase All Evidence from His Phone of His Role in Their Attempted Coup of President Trump

In June 2020 TGP broke the story that the Primary Sub-Source (PSS) for the Steele dossier was Igor Danchenko – the individual behind most of the made-up lies in the Steele dossier.

Danchenko was on the FBI payroll as a confidential human source (CHS) from March 2017 through October 2020.

He lied.

Realizing its own misconduct, the FBI made Danchenko a paid CHS in March 2017 – just before the third FISA warrant was submitted in April 2017. This would allow Comey’s FBI to work directly with Danchenko in support of its counter-intelligence investigation against President Trump.

Danchenko being a CHS also served another purpose: it protected the Bureau and the Mueller Special Counsel from revealing their “sources and methods.” How do you hide misconduct? Bury the witness.

Read about the corruption to bring down the President

It's time people go to jail. Clinton Campaign Operative, Charles Dolan, who has deep ties to the Democrat party has been a long-term advisor to Hillary Clinton admits on witness stand he fabricated evidence for Danchenko to pass along to Dossier Author Chris Steele.

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Digging up the dirt on Trump was a Hoax

5 Clinton Associates Plead The Fifth

In the filing, Special Counsel Durham noted that one of the witnesses, identified as “Researcher-2” was granted immunity from prosecution in exchange for testimony but “at least five other witnesses” who were involved in the effort to link Donald Trump to Russia’s Alfa Bank have either invoked their right against self-incrimination or have indicated their plan to do so.

The supposed “evidence” Michael Sussmann presented to the FBI on behalf of the Clinton campaign had been completely discredited by the Central Intelligence Agency.

Read more about the Hoax

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Sussmann Lied!

John Durham: Ex-Clinton Lawyer Allegedly Lied to FBI in Writing

Special counsel John Durham published potentially conclusive evidence in the case against former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann on Monday night, showing alleged text messages the cybersecurity lawyer sent to the FBI general counsel that he wasn’t working for any client when he provided information to the bureau.

Sussmann allegedly concealed that he was working for the Democratic National Committee, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, and tech executive Rodney Joffe when he provided claims that the Trump Organization had a secret link with a Russian bank, which the FBI later said was not credible.

Read about it...

It takes a long time for the truth to come out. They sure did a number on Donald Trump who has been right all along!

Sunday, January 16, 2022

The Fake Dossier

Exposed In Court Docs! He Was The Mastermind Behind Trump Attack, Leaked Dossier To Media and FBI

McCain’s Role In Coup

It has been reported by Fox News that “an associate of the late Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain shared with Buzzfeed News a copy of the unverified, salacious opposition research dossier alleging that Russians had compromising material on President Trump, according to a bombshell federal court filing.”

The late Arizona Republican vehemently denied that he was the source that Buzzfeed obtained the dossier from after the news outlet published it.

The credibility of the dossier has become the topic of conversation once again as the Yahoo News investigative reporter who initially broke the news of it has stated that many of the claims in the document were “likely false,” and according to Fox News, “an adviser to ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen said Cohen never went to Prague to pay off Russian hackers, as alleged in the dossier.”

McCain has acknowledged giving the dossier to the FBI. But, until Wednesday, it remained a mystery what role, if any, his associates might have played in the dossier leaking to the media shortly afterwards.

Read about it...

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Durham has more surprises!

According to Kash Patel, a lead Obamagate investigator for Republicans, “John Durham could have some surprises for a lot of people.” Everybody “knew that Hillary worker and former DNC operative Charles Dolan helped fund and contributed false information to the debunked Steele dossier.”

Nobody in the Federal Bureau of Instigation or Department of Injustice would admit Dolan’s involvement, “which allowed the bogus investigation to continue.” There can be only one reason. “Obviously, the reason none of them mentioned it was because it would have ended their coup attempt against President Trump.”

Read GOP Times

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Christopher Steele targeted the Republican Party

Rep. Devin Nunes: ABC News HQ should move to Disney's Fantasyland after Steele interview

"Following an ABC News interview with Christopher Steele, author of the discredited Steele dossier used in the Trump-Russia collusion hoax, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said the media outlet's headquarters should move to Fantasyland at its parent company's Walt Disney World.

"[I]t's a little bit of an embarrassment for ABC News and Disney Corporation," said Nunes, who as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee was instrumental in exposing the Trump-Russia narrative as a political dirty trick funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC in 2016."

Nunes alleged that the network's hour-long documentary "Out of the Shadows: The Man Behind the Steele Dossier," released Monday on Hulu, is "entirely fiction."

Read about it...

Thursday, October 1, 2020

The Fake Russian Dossier

Report Reveals The Source Of Fake Trump Dossier Was RUSSIAN AGENT!

The Senate Judiciary Committee highlighted the following key takeaways from the declassified documents [emphasis original]: The Crossfire Hurricane team knew in December 2016 that Christopher Steele’s Primary Sub-source was an individual who the FBI had indicated in 2009 “could be a threat to national security.”

In May 2009, Steele’s source reportedly attempted to recruit two individuals connected to an influential foreign policy advisor connected to President Obama, offering that if the two individuals “‘did get a job in the government and had access to classified information’ and wanted ‘to make a little extra money,’ [Steele’s source] knew some people to whom they could speak.”

FBI databases revealed Steele’s source “had contact in 2006 with the Russian Embassy and known Russian intelligence officers, [including contacting a known Russian intelligence officer] ‘so the documents can be placed in tomorrow’s diplomatic pouch.’”

One individual interviewed by the FBI noted that “the Primary Sub-source persistently asked about the interviewee’s knowledge of a particular military vessel.”

Read more...

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Hillary was Front & Center in Obamagate

FBI Slams Clinton’s 2016 Campaign in Chilling Statement

U.K. Court documents released on Wednesday reveal that as early as July 5, 2016, the FBI was aware that former MI6 agent Christopher Steele had acknowledged that then-presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton personally knew that he was commissioned to compile the now thoroughly discredited Trump-Russia dossier.

Notes taken by the FBI indicate that Steele was told that Clinton herself was aware that he was commissioned to create the Trump-Russia dossier which alleges collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and the Russian government during the 2016 election, amongst various other wild allegations.

Read about Hillary... one of the most underhanded political operatives this nation has ever seen.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Obama is a Bad Guy

Barack Hussein, “Master of the Cesspool.” It is time to indict for treason and sedition. There is ample evidence!

"Has there been any other president in American history who would have gotten away with giving the world’s foremost state sponsor of terror $150 billion to kill even more innocent people, including and especially Americans (Iran has declared that the United States is its #1 enemy)?" This is one example of his treason before Trump became President. The biggest, of course, is the Russiagate hoax and all that was involved to unseat a new president and our Republic.

Read about it...

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Joe DiGenova on the Deep State's Spying admission


The FBI was spying on the opposition party’s campaign 100 days before the election based on a phony Russian dossier that was paid for by Democrats and Hillary Clinton and by the hearsay of a low-level Trump campaign official who was coached by FBI operatives on Russian rumors.

Read about it... and view the video.

Thursday, March 22, 2018

House Intelligence Committee ends Investigation on Russian Trump Collusion

There’s no evidence of Trump campaign “collusion, coordination or conspiracy” with the Russians, says the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, which voted to end its investigation today.

Summary of findings... by the house Intelligence Committee.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

One down; Mueller to go


There is no evidence for collusion outside the fevered dreams of American leftists who can't admit how bad Hillary was, writes Eric Erickson.

The Russians wanted to tinker in the American elections and undermine faith in American democracy. Full stop.

Read more Eric Erickson

And read more about dirty cop Robert Mueller

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Adam Schiff--Nuttier than a fruitcake


Democrats just love to obstruct. You have to wonder if Joy Behar writes his lines.

Ranking member of the House Intel Committee Adam Schiff (D-CA) is unhinged. He’s been pushing the Russian collusion hoax for over a year and actively blocking Chairman Nunes from uncovering Obama’s unmasking scandal.

Read more...

Friday, January 5, 2018

Democratic Research firm, Fusion GPS, must reveal who paid for Fake Trump Dossier

BOOM! Trump and America win again! Judge rules that Fusion GPS cannot deny public from seeing who paid for Trump dossier

Read about it...

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence looking into those behind phony Trump dossier


The DOJ demoted Bruce G. Ohr during an investigation into his contacts at Fusion GPS, the firm that produced the infamous dossier on then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.

The story has become more mysterious as Fox News revealed that Ohr’s wife worked at the firm during the election...HPSCI Chairman David Nunes told Fox that the committee “is looking into all facets of the connections between the Department of Justice and Fusion GPS, including Mr. Ohr.

Read more about it...at Legal Insurrection.