Showing posts with label ISIS. Show all posts
Showing posts with label ISIS. Show all posts

Tuesday, June 9, 2026

FBI arrest three ISIS supporters

Former Navy Sailor Accused of ISIS Plot Against US Troops

Federal agents arrested Bereen Dzayee, 25, of Lakeside, California, on Friday after prosecutors accused him of helping support an ISIS-linked scheme aimed at U.S. troops overseas. Neighbors and a former classmate identified Dzayee as a former U.S. Navy sailor.

The FBI also arrested Bisaam Ghafoor, 21, of Leawood, Kansas, and Elias Shamsaldeen, 21, of Porterville, California. Prosecutors say all three men spent more than a year talking about attacks, raising money, and expressing support for the terrorist group.

According to federal court filings, the men communicated through Discord chats, voice calls, and other messaging platforms from at least February 2025 through June 2026. Investigators say they pledged allegiance to ISIS and discussed traveling overseas to fight for the organization.

The complaint also says the group sent more than $2,000 to a person they believed was an ISIS member. Prosecutors allege the money was meant to help buy drones and rocket-propelled grenades for attacks on American servicemembers deployed abroad. They also say the men explored a cryptocurrency setup to help finance the operation.

Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche said in a statement: “This administration has put terrorists, cartels, and gangs on notice. Today’s arrest of three individuals who allegedly conspired to provide material support to ISIS makes clear our commitment to taking down terrorist networks, anywhere.

Thanks to the vigilance of the FBI, their alleged scheme was dismantled and further acts of violence against U.S. service members were prevented.”

Read about the sorry SOB's

Monday, May 18, 2026

ISIS Commander killed in Nigeria

Trump Says US, Nigerian Armed Forces Kill Second-in-Command of ISIS

President Trump said the ISIS leader killed in the operation was identified as Abu-Bilal al-Minuki

President Donald Trump said on May 15 that U.S. and Nigerian armed forces had killed the second-in-command of the ISIS terrorist group globally.

In a Truth Social post, Trump said the ISIS leader killed in the operation was identified as Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, who he said was attempting to hide in Africa.

“Tonight, at my direction, brave American forces and the Armed Forces of Nigeria flawlessly executed a meticulously planned and very complex mission to eliminate the most active terrorist in the world from the battlefield,” he wrote.

Trump said the military received information from sources about the ISIS leader’s whereabouts in Africa. He also thanked the Nigerian government for its partnership in the operation.

Read about it...

Sunday, March 15, 2026

Democrat prosecutor puts blame on 2nd Amendment supporters

Norfolk DA backed by Soros PACs blames pro-gun lawmakers after ISIS supporter shoots up Old Dominion University

A convicted ISIS supporter opened fire on the campus of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, on Thursday morning, killing one person and injuring two others before being killed himself.

Within hours, the local prosecutor used the attack to lecture the country about gun control, directing blame not at the terrorist but at lawmakers who support the Second Amendment.

The shooter was previously sentenced in 2017 for attempting to provide material support to ISIS. He appears to have been released by the Federal Bureau of Prisons in late 2024, during the Biden administration.

Commonwealth's Attorney Ramin Fatehi who is a Democrat of Iranian heritage, walked up to the podium at a post-shooting press conference unprovoked and delivered a prepared indictment of American gun culture. He did this while a confirmed act of Islamic terrorism was still being processed by federal investigators.

The backlash was immediate and savage.

Read more about Ramin Fatehi

Saturday, February 7, 2026

Somalia emerging as a critical battleground

U.S. intensifies Somalia airstrikes to counter ISIS homeland threats

The U.S. military conducted 124 airstrikes in Somalia in 2025 against ISIS-Somalia and al-Shabab targets, a significant increase from 10 strikes in 2024, with 26 additional strikes carried out in the first month of 2026.

U.S. Africa Command, led by U.S. Army Lt. Gen. John Brennan, has described these operations as targeting terrorist networks affiliated with ISIS and al Qaeda that pose threats to the United States and Europe.

The U.S. is working with Somali partners and regional allies, including Kenya and Ethiopia, to conduct these operations.

The United States provides intelligence, surveillance, and airpower support to prevent Somalia from becoming a base for terrorist organizations. The increased tempo of strikes represents a shift in U.S. military operations in the region compared to the previous year.

Read more about it...

Saturday, December 13, 2025

ISIS gunman kills 2 U.S. soldiers in Syria

2 US Army Soldiers, Civilian Interpreter Killed by ISIS Gunman in Syria

The attack occurred in the central Syrian town of Palmyra during a counter-ISIS engagement

Two U.S. Army soldiers and a civilian interpreter were killed, and three others were injured in an ambush by an ISIS gunman in Syria on Dec. 13, according to the Pentagon and U.S. Central Command.

Pentagon spokesman Sean Parnell said in a statement on social media that the attack occurred in the central Syrian town of Palmyra as U.S. forces were conducting a key leader engagement in support of ongoing counter-ISIS and counterterrorism operations.

“Today in Palmyra, Syria, two United States Army soldiers and one civilian U.S. interpreter were killed, and three were wounded,” Parnell said, adding that the incident is under active investigation.

U.S. Central Command said the casualties resulted from an ambush by a lone ISIS gunman, who was engaged by U.S. forces and killed.

Read about it...

Thursday, November 6, 2025

Former al-Qaeda jihadist headed to the White House

Trump caught Republicans off guard with one jaw-dropping announcement about Syria

Trump caught Republicans off guard with one jaw-dropping announcement about Syria.

Ahmed al-Sharaa is coming to the White House. Trump is hosting Syria's new president for talks in what will mark the first visit by a Syrian head of state to Washington in more than 80 years.

Syrian Foreign Minister Asaad al-Shaibani announced the historic visit during a speech in Bahrain over the weekend.

"President Ahmed al-Sharaa will be at the White House at the start of November," al-Shaibani told the crowd. "Of course, this is a historic visit. It is the first visit by a Syrian president to the White House in more than 80 years."

The visit is scheduled for November 10, according to administration officials and reporting from Axios.

During his White House meeting, al-Sharaa is expected to sign an agreement joining the U.S.-led coalition against ISIS.

Read more about it...

Thursday, January 2, 2025

New Orleans Killer driver Shamsud Din Jabbar

Killer driver Shamsud Din Jabbar mowed down dozens of New Year’s revelers in New Orleans

Shamsud Din Jabbar, the killer driver who mowed down New Orleans revelers in a deadly New Year’s Day terror attack has been pictured for the first time in a photo obtained exclusively by The Post.

The 42-year-old, who was identified by law enforcement sources, was shot and killed in a firefight with cops just moments after he plowed into crowds on the famed Bourbon Street just after 3 a.m. — leaving 10 dead and 35 injured.

Jabbar had what appeared to be an Islamic caliphate flag — similar to an ISIS flag — hitched to the back of the truck at the time of the attack, sources told The Post. Also it has been reported that there are 4 to 5 others involved.

Jabbar was killed in a firefight with police following the attack around 3:15 a.m. in an area teeming with New Year’s revelers, the FBI said.

Read about the terrorist

Tuesday, December 10, 2024

U.S. targets ISIS in Syria

US Launches Airstrikes Inside Syria, Eliminating 75 ISIS Targets

The U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) conducted dozens of airstrikes on known ISIS camps and operatives in central Syria on Sunday to prevent the terrorist organization from taking advantage of the demise of Syrian dictator Bashar Assad’s regime.

After Assad’s family ruled over Syria for more than 50 years, Assad was forced to flee Syria to Russia, where he was granted asylum, when a coalition of largely radical Islamist groups led a sweeping offensive across Syria and captured the country’s capital city.

CENTCOM announced on Sunday that it has conducted strikes against ISIS leaders, operatives and camps as part of an ongoing mission to “disrupt, degrade and defeat ISIS.”

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said in a statement on Sunday that the people of Syria “finally have reason for hope,” adding the U.S. “strongly supports a peaceful transition of power to an accountable Syrian government” through a Syrian-led process that is inclusive.

“The Assad regime’s refusal since 2011 to engage in a credible political process and its reliance on the brutal support of Russia and Iran led inevitably to its own collapse,” Blinken said. “During this transitional period, the Syrian people have every right to demand the preservation of state institutions, the resumption of key services, and the protection of vulnerable communities.”

Read more about it...

Monday, October 14, 2024

Sting operation catches U.S. Army Traitor

U.S. Army Member Receives 14-Year Sentence for Assisting ISIS

A U.S. soldier, Cole Bridges, has been condemned to a lengthy prison term for his attempts to aid ISIS.

According to The Hill, Cole Bridges was sentenced to 14 years for planning attacks on U.S. troops in the Middle East.

In 2019, shortly after joining the U.S. Army, Bridges, also known by the pseudonym Cole Gonzales, fell under the sway of jihadist propaganda.

His radicalization deepened over time, largely consuming digital content that influenced his subsequent actions against the Army he served.

Read about everything this traitor did

14 years is not long enough!

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Terrorist caught by FBI

Terrorist entered our country in 2021 on a special immigrant visa

This is all thanks to the Biden/Harris administration

The FBI has arrested an Afghan man who was inspired by the Islamic State militant organization to plot an Election Day attack targeting large crowds in the U.S.

Nasir Ahmad Tawhedi, 27, of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, told investigators after his arrest Monday that he had planned his attack to coincide with Election Day next month.

He and a juvenile co-conspirator expected to die as martyrs, according to charging documents.

Thanks to the FBI sting, the terrorist was caught.

Read about it...

How many more are there out there thanks to the Biden/Harris regime who botched Afghanistan.

Friday, August 30, 2024

ISIS-connected group planned to kill thousands at Taylor Swift Concert

CIA: Terrorist Plot at Taylor Swift Show Intended to Kill Thousands

Taylor Swift, the most popular entertainer in the world and Westerner Europeans  targeted by Islamic Group

The suspects in the foiled plot to attack Taylor Swift concerts in Vienna earlier this month sought to kill “tens of thousands” of fans before the CIA discovered intelligence that disrupted the planning and led to arrests, the agency's deputy director said.

The CIA notified Austrian authorities of the scheme, which allegedly included links to the Islamic State group. The intelligence and subsequent arrests ultimately led to the cancellation of three sold-out Eras Tour shows, devastating fans who had traveled across the globe to see Swift in concert.

The main suspect, a 19-year-old Austrian man, was inspired by the Islamic State group. He allegedly planned to attack outside the stadium, where upwards of 30,000 fans were expected to gather, with knives or homemade explosives. Another 65,000 fans were likely to be inside the venue. Investigators discovered chemical substances and technical devices during a raid of the suspect's home.

CIA Deputy Director David Cohen addressed the failed plot during the annual Intelligence and National Security Summit, held this week in Maryland.

The record-smashing tour is on hiatus until the fall.

Read about it...

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

The Growing Threat that ISIS poses to the U.S. homeland.

Former Centcom Commander Links ISIS Resurgence to Biden Foreign Policy

In a recent interview, Gen. Frank McKenzie, former U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) Commander, expressed concern over the growing seriousness of the threat that ISIS poses to the U.S. homeland.

According to McKenzie, this escalation is a direct result of President Joe Biden’s foreign policy decisions.

“General, your CENTCOM successor, General Michael Kurilla, said just days before the Moscow attack that ISIS-K, quote, ‘retains the capability and will to attack U.S. and Western interests abroad in as little as six months and with little or no warning’. What’s your confidence in that intelligence?”

“I think General Kurilla is spot on with that assessment. Here’s the problem. Again, we go back to ISIS-K. If you can keep pressure on them that they’re in their homeland and their base, it makes it hard for them to conduct these types of attacks.” McKenzie said in response.

“Unfortunately, we no longer place that pressure on them, so they’re free to gain strength, they’re free to plan...

Read about it...

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

The New Isis right here in our country

Not to mention the liberals parading around supporting the terrorists. Had to put this one up again--

Monday, October 9, 2023

Terrorists in our own Country

ISIS calls for bull's-eye on anyone working with U.S., Israel

Demands attacks by jihadis on those offending extremism

A new report from the Middle East Media Research Institute has documented how a new editorial attributed to ISIS is putting a bull's-eye on any nation, any people, that work with the United States or Israel.

The organization's Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor report said the commentary was titled "Brothers of the Normalizers" and disparaged nationalist and Islamist movements that condemn normalization with Israel but don't also attack the people involved – the "normalizers."

Read about it  As our "leader" is allowing 1,000 illegals to enter our country daily without any vetting whatsoever, be assured there are plenty of Jihadists among the millions who have entered our country. They are planning and waiting.

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Biden allowing Terrorists and Assassins into our country

Thwarted Assassination of Former President

Alejandro Mayorkas swears up and down that the border is totally secure and there isn’t any crisis or anything. Despite his assurance, Iraqi terrorists managed to silently wetback our porous southern boundary line on a mission to assassinate former President George W. Bush. The FBI is wrapping up their counterterrorism case in Ohio and the news is finally hitting the headlines.

Border jumped by Iraqi assassins

The FBI actually managed to find some time to investigate foreign terrorists infiltrating our southern border. That’s amazing, considering how all their resources have been devoted to persecuting Donald Trump, conservative parents and traditionalist Catholics.

Shihab Ahmed Shihab Shihab, an Iraqi national living in Columbus, OH, was arrested following an investigation in which the suspect allegedly outlined a plan to smuggle operatives affiliated w/ISIS into the US to murder former President George W. Bush according to court documents.

Pundit Todd Bensman points out that “the chaos at the US-Mexico border has made the hotspot a potential entryway for would-be terrorists.” That’s because a “record-smashing 4.8 million illegal immigrants have crossed since President Biden took office.” Not only that, “At least 1.5 million of those are presumed to have entered the country undetected.”

Shihab was an “al Qaeda fighter who killed many U.S. soldiers during the early phases of the Iraq war.”

Read more about it...

CLOSE THE BORDER; BUILD THE WALL

Friday, February 4, 2022

U.S. Raid in Syria results in top ISIS leader blowing himself up

ISIS leader blows himself up during U.S. special ops raid in Syria

U.S. special operations forces conducted a large-scale counterterrorism raid in northwest Syria overnight Thursday, and President Joe Biden said the operation had left the ISIS terror group once again without a leader. Mr. Biden's brief statement early on Thursday came after residents, rescuers and a monitoring group reported multiple deaths from the raid, including among civilians.

The White House released a statement from President Biden, who described the raid as a "counterterrorism operation to protect the American people and our Allies, and make the world a safer place."

al-Qurayshi "exploded a bomb that killed him and members of his own family" as the raid got underway." 8 childred got out.

Read about it...

Did Joe finaly do something right?

Friday, October 29, 2021

A possible Affect of Biden's disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan

ISIS-K Attacks Coming to USA Within a Matter of Months?

Well, nothing would surprise me under this Biden administration. They sure screwed up in Afghanistan where their intelligence failed 100%.

Taliban officials have described China as Afghanistan's most important partner and pinned hopes on Chinese investment and support to rebuild the war-torn country.

If Afghanistan gets China's military support, an attack is possible especially as we are allowing unvetted Muslim refugees to settle in our country along with the illegals crossing our border daily.

Read about it...

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Biden’s disastrous pullout from Afghanistan

ISIS Suicide Bomber Who Murdered 13 U.S. Troops Was Freed From Bagram Prison After Biden Withdrawal, Indian Media Claims

Indian media reported on Sunday that the ISIS terrorist who murdered 13 U.S. troops and killed at least 169 Afghan nationals had been freed from Bagram prison after U.S. forces abandoned the area amidst Democrat President Joe Biden’s disastrous pullout from Afghanistan.

“America’s disorganized retreat from Afghanistan has led to hundreds of highly-competent and highly-committed terrorists being set free to rejoin the Islamic State, al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups,” an Indian intelligence officer, who allegedly worked on the case involving this specific terrorist, told the publication. “Literally a decade’s work on counter-terrorism has been undone by the US’ failure to secure key prisoners in Bagram.”

Read about Biden's total incompetence

Tucker speaks out on "Over the Horizon"

Carlson noted that even as the military acknowledged wrongdoing, there was no mention of accountability for those responsible.

Monday, August 30, 2021

Taliban Condemns the U.S.

Taliban *Condemns* U.S. Drone Strike on Two Alleged ISIS Terrorists

The Taliban has condemned the U.S. drone strike that purportedly killed two unnamed ISIS terrorists who were allegedly involved in planning heinous attacks on Marines on Thursday.

Zabihullah Mujahid, the Taliban’s main spokesman, condemned an overnight U.S. drone strike against alleged Islamic State militants following Thursday’s suicide attack near Kabul airport.

Read about the farce

Well, the citizens of the United States condemn the terrorists as well as the mishandling of the evacuation from Afghanistan by not only the Taliban's lack of cooperation but the President's surrendering to the terrorists and running with his tail between his legs. What a total disgrace.

Nearly 20 years of war, 10 days to fall. The United States has spent an estimated $2,261,000,000,000, or more than $2 trillion, on the war effort.

The War by the numbers