President Trump joins other Presidents Featured On U.S. Currency
A Piece Of History You Can Own
In 1926, sitting president Calvin Coolidge became the first for America's 150th Anniversary on a coin. Now for America's 250th Anniversary sitting President Trump becomes the second.George Washington: First president, on the $1 bill.
Thomas Jefferson: Third president, on the $2 bill.
Abraham Lincoln: Sixteenth president, on the $5 bill.
Andrew Jackson: Seventh president, on the $20 bill.
Ulysses S. Grant: Eighteenth president, on the $50 bill.
Now, for America's 250th birthday, President Trump joins them featured on U.S. currency. The U.S. Mint is releasing the historic 2026 President Donald J. Trump $1 Coin on September 2nd, 2026.
This genuine, uncirculated U.S. legal tender collectible $2 bill has been transformed into a stunning full-color collector's piece to commemorate the limited edition $1 Trump Coin.
I received a $2 dollar bill from Senator Kennedy yesterday but Thomas Jefferson's photo was on the front, not Trump.
I want them! I love President Donald Trump, the liberal left will go crazy about this, pray for the haters, May God bless the United States of America and President Donald j Trump!
ReplyDelete