'Maybe he's not immune'
Brand-new push for special counsel probe into Anthony Fauci who 'led this cover-up'
The saga of the COVID doctor who was 'drunk with power, drunk with pride, drunk with his own celebrity' may not be over just yet ...A U.S. senator and trained physician who sat behind Anthony Fauci during his appearance before Congress last week is pushing for a special counsel to probe possible criminal wrongdoing by the COVID doctor despite a pardon from former President Joe Biden.
Appearing on "Sunday Morning Futures" with Maria Bartiromo on the Fox News Channel, Sen. Roger Marshall, R-Kansas, said, "I think there is evidence that should be investigated, but this would take a special counsel."
"Twenty million Americans still have long COVID, including one of my loved ones, so those people deserve answers as well. This is why I'm calling for a special counsel," Marshall explained.
"We need to get this out of Washington, get the politics out of it and then go back and build this case: that Anthony Fauci for over 20 years funded gain-of-function research, then he led this cover-up as well. Then we got to get into the autopen pardon."
"Maybe he's not immune from what he said in the past. Look, this guy's slick. He's lawyered up. I don't know that we can throw him in jail over this, but I think that certainly a special counsel needs to get a hold of this. There's no way we can address this in one morning hearing in Congress."
Read about it...
No comments:
Post a Comment