Hawaii Democratic congressional candidate faces mounting felony charges after beach brawl caught on video
He lost in the Democratic primary on August 8, 2026
A Democratic congressional candidate in Hawaii now faces felony terroristic threatening charges after allegedly pulling a knife on a beachgoer during a confrontation caught on camera, the latest in a string of arrests that includes a gun incident and an assault on a hospital nurse.Kirill Basin, 40, was arrested August 1 at Keawakapu Beach in South Kihei, Maui, after an argument over loud music spiraled into a physical fight that left him knocked unconscious and ended with police hauling him away on two counts of first-degree terroristic threatening.
Fox News Digital reported that Basin shoved a beachgoer named Kama Homan, then swung a beach chair at him. Homan pushed the chair away and knocked Basin out cold.
But the confrontation did not end there. Prosecutors allege in an August 5 court filing that Basin, after regaining consciousness, reached into a small black bag and told Homan, "Do I have a gun? I'll kill you," before pulling out and brandishing a knife. He also allegedly told bystanders, "I'll put you in the ground."
But the confrontation did not end there. Prosecutors allege in an August 5 court filing that Basin, after regaining consciousness, reached into a small black bag and told Homan, "Do I have a gun? I'll kill you," before pulling out and brandishing a knife. He also allegedly told bystanders, "I'll put you in the ground."
These are Democrats who want to represent America.
When are you going to bog about Lauren Boebert's son being arrested for five new felony charges ranging from sexual exploitation of a child to sexual exploitation of a child with enticement that also included a video?
ReplyDeletehttps://www.cpr.org/2026/08/10/lauren-boebert-son-tyler-felony-charges-child-sexual-exploitation/
Read the article a few times...just not interested in her wayward son.
ReplyDelete