Thursday, August 20, 2026

Communists

5 comments:

  1. The national debt is now over $40 Trillion dollars....but if you don't blog about it, it's like it doesn't exist. Right?

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw this cartoon on Alex Jones too I thought it was a real good one but all the idiots like the poster here they're so stupid they'll fall into the same trap like all the Cubans did or the Venezuelans they want everything for free I'm sure that this Dumbo loves AOC and mandami and Elsayed too they just love all these dreamers! They are all such idiots! Did you think about maybe following a real leader like Jesus?

      Delete
  2. If I delete your LOL comments, it's as though they don't exist. I don't have a solution...do you? Restrict both defense and non-defense discretionary spending increases relative to inflation might help. Stop printing money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I don't know. Maybe not build an arch. Or perhaps not give trillions of dollars of tax cuts to the wealthiest in America. Or maybe not spend hundreds of millions of dollars building a ballroom (yes, it's being paid mostly with tax dollars). Or maybe not spend over a billion dollars on reparations for J6 insurrectionists. Or especially maybe not start a war over a nuclear threat that your own intel services say doesn't exist.

    These things are a good start, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really don't have the time to confront all your pinions but the ballroom is being paid by prominent donor corporations: Amazon, Apple, Google, Lockheed Martin, Meta, Microsoft, Comcast, Coinbase, and Palantir Technologies.Individuals & Foundations: Stephen A. Schwarzman, Harold Hamm, the Adelson Family Foundation, and the Lutnick family.Personal Contribution: President Trump has repeatedly stated that he is personally contributing a portion of the total cost.
    Iran retains the technical capacity, infrastructure, and a large stockpile of enriched material, making it a "nuclear threshold state" They still want to have nuclear and will not give it up until they have the capacity to build it and wipe us off the face of the Earth not mater what our intel might be saying.

    ReplyDelete