'I want my money': Watch 'mad' black woman demand reparations and journalist Benny Johnson offer her 'an unbelievable deal'
An American black woman demanding reparations while driving is now being made "an unbelievable offer" by journalist Benny Johnson.The woman, whom Grok identifies as Andrea George, the founder of Oklahoma-based Andrea Creative Company, posted a TikTok video of herself while piloting a car last Tuesday, saying:
"Y'all I'm getting to the point where I'm getting mad. I want my money.The vast majority of the world is not white. White people are like 10% of the total world population, and it's getting smaller and smaller with every passing generation.
"I'm getting to the point where I need my reparations. I am owed my reparations."
"I am kind of tired of dealing with racism and white supremacy without my check in my hand. Like why am I still dealing with this bulls*** and there's no check in my hand? I don't know, that's my morning thought for today."
"Why don't you move to the vast majority of countries that are majority black or brown? That's the majority of the world. There's only a handful of countries that are considered white countries. So move to THEM. The majority of the world is YOU, in fact. And so if you don't like the state of the world, like, I don't know. Have you done any introspection?
Read more...
You're complaining that the world is getting less white? Really?
ReplyDeleteShe sounds elitist and entitled, I worked with a lot of bitches like her, they are not nice people they cannot keep a man, they do not have Jesus, He is the only way, we don't need reparations, we all only need Jesus, until people understand this you will continue to see this lunacy.
ReplyDelete