NY AG Letitia James faces accusation her office targeted Trump allies for political reasons
Haven't we suspected/known this all along?
A prosecutor in New York Attorney General Letitia James’ office says he was instructed to investigate Trump-affiliated individuals and organizations without credible cause, an allegation James’ office strongly denies.Daniel Wiesenfeld, a former Brooklyn prosecutor now with the New York Attorney General’s Investor Protection Bureau, sent a mass email accusing his own office of ordering politically motivated investigations. The email, reportedly delivered to about 2,000 staffers and later deleted, charged that he was told to “find and pursue crimes” committed by people and groups tied to former President Donald Trump, even when there was no credible reason to do so.
Wiesenfeld’s message named names. He claimed Bureau Chief Shamiso Maswoswe had directed him to target “Trump himself, Truth Social, Hewlett Packard (DOJ approved merger)... without having a credible reason for targeting the organizations and individuals.”
He went further, warning colleagues, “If you believe Trump is using the [Department of Justice] attorneys to prosecute his enemies and further his political interests, you should find it equally troubling that Tish [James] is doing exactly the same thing.”
The prosecutor’s warning was blunt: “I ask you that you not serve as Tish’s personal attorneys by targeting her political enemies. Instead, I hope (he hopes?) you choose to prosecute crimes and find the individuals accountable, rather than targeting individuals and then finding crimes.”
Read about it...
The prosecutor’s warning was blunt: “I ask you that you not serve as Tish’s personal attorneys by targeting her political enemies. Instead, I hope (he hopes?) you choose to prosecute crimes and find the individuals accountable, rather than targeting individuals and then finding crimes.”
Read about it...

Her and the other guy are both so evil both of them are black but they are so racist and full of so much hate and anger so negative just living in so much misery and they put people like this on a pedestal because they're black I guess but I think that they're really evil people such slaves for satan!
ReplyDeleteShe is a racist pig!
ReplyDelete