Friday, June 17, 2016

Electeds meet on "Commonsense" Gun laws

Comment Up

Just a short while ago, Lois FrankelTed Deutch, and Patrick Murphy held a joint news conference in West Palm Beach to urge Congress to pass “commonsense gun violence prevention legislation” in the wake of the mass shooting at Pulse nightclub in Orlando.

Attending was Angela Williams, who lost her nephew to gun violence and is president of Mothers Against Murderers Association. And Lake Worth's very own, Michael Chase Flack Fox spoke as well.


As an add, each elected official mentioned above voted to block the bill that would disallow illegal aliens from joining the United States military.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like people who speak up for their convictions even if I don't completely agree with them. Fox is a man who speaks up and it is to be admired.

Anonymous said...

I admire Michael,but in a shooting scenario I want to be next to the guy with a loaded gun in his hand,not the guy with a rose in his hand.

Anonymous said...

Actually - This IS Michael Chase Fox and I AM a conceal/carry permit holder. I just feel that NOT ALL people should have high-power, automatic and semi-automatic weapons. Such as - people on the Terror Watch list and those who are mentally deranged. And of course, if faced with a threat, I WILL hold my rose up in one hand while I hold my Glock up in the other to defend myself.

Anonymous said...

And what recourse does an American citizen have if they are "placed" on a Terror Watch list ? Remember the IRS targeting of conservative groups? I'm sure that in the near future more conservatives than real Islamic terrorists will be put on this Govt. hit list.

Lynn Anderson said...

It will under a Democrat regime @10:33...agree with you.