Saturday, October 3, 2015

Common Ground Church

Comment Up
“We’re not a traditional church and don’t want to be one. We want to be where the people are and that’s why we’re in downtown Lake Worth. There’s some brokenness here and we want to help people who need it.”

~ Pastor Mike Olive, Common Ground Church

Read the PB Post article....

Lake Worth City Manager, Mike Bornstein said, “It was a misunderstanding that got politicized and generated some confusion,” when talking about churches needing a special permit. Now the bully blogger and his sidekick can calm down, apologize and maybe even come on down for a little love and of course that invitation for a cup of coffee at Common Ground Coffee Bar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bornstein got his azz kicked -by people from around the world. Mike learned an important message-Don't mess with God.

Anonymous said...

Well i know im the odd one out in this discussion. But im glad the city regulates where a business can be at and yes a church is a business. I wouldnt want one popping up right next door to me & churches dont have to pay for license all they need to pay for is a safety inspection by code & fire for safety purposes as long as their operating in the proper zoning district.

Anonymous said...

Lynn I have posted a number of comments on Wes's blog including one on this issue and he has yet to post my comments. Just because I disagree with him and state why he does not want his followers to read anything that goes against how sees it. Thanks for posting my comments even though you may not agree, you atleast tell me why and we agree to disagree but not the coward on the other blog.

Lynn Anderson said...

Trust me when I say that I do NOT post all comments. There is a handful of people in our city who love to spread hate and venom everywhere they go and say the most ridiculous things. They can't debate but instead get down in the sewer. Thanks for following policy anonymous @10:33.