Thursday, August 6, 2015

Message from Trump

Comment Up

He's not beholding to special interests and will finance his own campaign, but he still wants the grassroots to get involved by donating to his campaign. Here is his message:

Dear Friend,

Are you ready to Make American Great Again?

Since I announced my candidacy for the Republican nomination for president I have soared to first place in the polls, defying the mainstream media and the GOP establishment. I am rising in the polls because of you – and the fact that I am offering the American people an alternative to the inept career politicians who talk big but never produce results. I have a long track record of producing big results. Very big results.

Frankly, I am running for president because I hate seeing what is happening to America – the country I love so much. I am sick and tired of China and Mexico and all other countries beating us at the negotiating table – getting one-sided trade deals from Washington officials. They have been letting these countries rip off our jobs, killing our potential for economic growth. Let’s face it, America is in deep trouble.

We are a laughing stock around the globe as our incompetent leaders like Obama and Hillary Clinton get outmaneuvered. Our economy is a disaster.

I think the American people are ready for some hard truths.

You know I call it the way I see it.

Thanks to Obama, the American dream is dead.

But I can bring it back – bigger and better and stronger than ever before. A few weeks ago the political establishment went crazy when I pointed out the fact that some illegal aliens from Mexico, being pushed into our country by the Mexican government, are bringing crime, drugs and murder to the United States. The media tried to smear me, claiming I was “racist” and that I attacked the Mexican people. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I forced the media to focus on a number of horrific crimes in which U.S. citizens were killed by illegal immigrants who got into the country because our borders are so porous practically anyone can walk into the United States. In the face of this media onslaught, my poll numbers actually went up.

I even pulled well ahead of Jeb Bush, the supposed “front-runner.”

Bush is a weak and ineffective leader who would merely preside over the continued decline of this country. If he gets the nomination, we lose in 2016. I am very critical of John McCain’s record in the U.S. Senate. He has done little to help veterans. John McCain has been in the Senate for 30 years and worked closely with Senator Bernie Sanders to pass legislation to ensure that no one was held responsible for the scandal at Obama’s Veterans Administration, in which over 1,000 of our veterans died waiting for medical care. Ironically many of these veterans died in the VA hospital in Phoenix, Arizona – McCain’s home state!

It’s just like Benghazi – incompetent and pathetic officials screw up, then Americans die . . . and no one in Washington is held responsible. My concern is for all those men and women who served this country.

As president, I would build the finest Veterans Hospital system in the world where our veterans would have universal access – and I will do it for far less in tax dollars than we are spending now on our disgraceful broken Veterans Administration health care system. The political establishment is in shock over the way I have taken the lead in the presidential race – and they are scared to death. I am not afraid – I know Americans like you are with me.

Because my campaign will be funded mostly with my own money, the Washington insiders know that the lobbyists and special interests will have no influence in a Trump administration. The special interests know you can’t “buy” me.

As I have traveled across the country I have met thousands of Americans who want to join our crusade. Actually, some people are calling it a movement. The media, however, wants to claim that I have no grass-roots support.

I want to prove them wrong. I am asking you to stand with me and join with me today. I believe so much in this campaign and that we can Make America Great Again, that I will match dollar-for-dollar every dollar donated by people like you.

If you will send a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more I will personally match whatever gift you give.
If you can send $500, $1,000 or more, I will also match that.

I want to show the liberal media that not since the days of Ronald Reagan has there been such a grass-roots movement of people ready to transform our party and our country. My #1 goal is to create the greatest economic boom in American history, to unleash the incredible spirit of free enterprise in this country – get America moving again! I have been tremendously blessed in this country.

I want all American families to share in the great economic opportunities this country offers. I am very rich and I created something very special. I want to make you and the American people rich.

I have no doubt the liberal media and the GOP establishment will continue to attack me. But, make no mistake, I will never back down or apologize in the fight to make America great again.

Stand with me today and send a powerful message to the establishment by supporting my campaign. Please rush me your answer today –
Sincerely,

Donald Trump

2 comments:

Weetha Peebull said...

This sure is a switch...
The powers that be are scared because he 'can' finance his own campaign.
I'm actually enjoying the 'gop shake up' - beats the shake down our reps
are giving us!

Lynn Anderson said...

I'm glad someone caught that one--that was the entire point of posting it. :)