Friday, April 3, 2015

Crash on Lake Worth Road

Comment Up

Yesterday, I was waiting on Lake Osborne Drive for the light to turn green to make a left hand turn to head west. When the light changed, a vehicle coming from the east on Lake Worth Road sped up and went through the red light hitting the small SUV that was turning west off of Boutwell Road and who clearly had  the green light. The driver who ran the light ended up on the other side of the road from the impact. The airbag inflated (the first time I have ever witnessed an inflated airbag) and the driver looked hunched over in her seat towards the passenger side. I don't know if there were any injuries but it was the loudest noise when those cars collided. On the way back from my errand, I photoed the car on a tow truck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a witness... did you do your civil duty and give your statement to the PBSO?

Lynn Anderson said...

There were plenty of witnesses there, anonymous and traffic had to move so as to not make matters worse. Thanks for your concern about my civil duties.