Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sample Ballot Palm Beach County

Comment Up

My sample ballot for the November 4 general election was received today and I noticed that Tom Sutterfield's name was completely obliterated other than 3 letters. The word sample BALLOT runs through his name. Mr. Sutterfield is running for the School Board of Palm Beach County against Erica Whitfield. This is rather serious as many people fill out their ballots and bring them into the election booth. They will not know about Mr. Sutterfield. What will the Supervisor's office do about this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine came in just fine - I can't see the names of the judges though...

Anonymous said...

You cant see his name on my ballot either. I feel bad for the guy. Too late to do anything about it.

Anonymous said...

Another mess up from the SOE oh well she will try better next time. It is tome for her to go.