Sunday, October 5, 2014

Preacher asks that divine wisdom be given to our city leaders

Comment Up

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you and I just see the blood over the City of Lake Worth.  Lord, as I come to this meeting, I sense your presence.  I sense you saying there would be major decisions that would affect this city tonight. I pray that you give divine wisdom to our mayor, our commissioners, to our city manager.

Lord, these are times that there needs to be honesty, integrity and divine wisdom.  I thank and praise you for the City of Lake Worth and each one who resides here whether they live here or they have a business here.  I ask the last thing, for your protection to be over them in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Sherry Colby, Pastor
Victory Worship Center
9-23-14 City Commission Meeting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only wisdom that I can see is do a recall.

Anonymous said...

Do you think they listened?

Anonymous said...

I like that blood all over the city. Doesn't she mean potholes? She was giving them a spanking message.

Weetha Peebull said...

...and Q-Tips

Weetha Peebull said...

...and Q-Tips