Sunday, April 13, 2014

In memory of Tiffany Blockson

Comment Up

Message from former principal of Lake Worth High, Dave Cantley:

I am sorry to inform you that Paul Blockson's daughter, Tiffany passed away Thursday in MD.

Tiffany is the Mother of two children, ages 2 and 5. Her husband is in the military service.  A memorial service will be held locally next month. Tiffany graduated from Lake Worth High in 1999.  I remember her as being a "spirited" little thing who always spoke her mind.  I called her brother, Jeremy, "Chief" after Paul who was fire chief in Lake Worth.  One day I was talking with Tiffany and she was going on about something and ended up with-- "And frankly, I'm surprised you don't call me Little Chief."  After that she was always "Little Chief" to me.

If you want to send a card to Paul and Carla, their address is 1802 Pierce Drive Lake Worth, FL 33460.

David D. Cantley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAUGHTER OF PAUL BLOCKSON, MEMBER OF DOLLARS FOR SCHOLARS BOARD AND FORMER
LW FIRE CHIEF OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO PAUL AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY

Dennis & Doris

Anonymous said...

My Prayers go out to you and your family , Chief Blockson.Tiffany is with her father in heaven. Katie Mcgiveron