Thursday, March 7, 2013

Napolis - The World's Best Italian Food

Comment Up


I really have to brag about Napolis Pizzeria and Grill that is located at 4469 S. Congress Avenue in Lake Worth. You can dine-in, have delivery, carry-out out and they cater too. The restaurant is open from 11:30am until 10pm.



This is a family owned restaurant since 1987. The food is superb; the portions are generous at prices you can afford.


A peek into the kitchen

Today was my 2nd visit this week.  I had their cheese raviolis on my mind and just had to go back--they are the best!  The plate is served with 8 raviolis, a fresh large garden salad with garlic bread all for $8.95.

If you want great food, this is the place!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Napoli's- "home of the cabal secret meetings".

Where the food sucks but you can trash good people in the safety of the "core".

Lynn Anderson said...

Actually, we didn't talk about you. The food was too good to think about anyone negative or a loser. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your opinion on Napolis. I would say your review is worth *at least* a free Tiramisu or a couple of cannoli your next visit.

Its nice being a blogger......

Lynn Anderson said...

I have been going there for years and thought it was about time to promote it as it is my favorite. I have never been disappointed but try to steer clear of the desserts.

Anonymous said...

Too bad it is not in our quaint,charming,low rise city,then we might see you downtown more often than just the meetings.

Lynn Anderson said...

I'm downtown all of the time, anonymous--I just don't hang out in bars. Will be at the LW Playhouse on Sunday...come on down and support your local theater.

Anonymous said...

the best food is at the homeless shelter at the church

Anonymous said...

Bars. What about the dt restaurants?